The World Record Academy is the leading
international organization which certify world records, based on:
- UNLIMITED world record categories
- world's largest detailed (text + photos + videos) online database of world records: over 3,325 records- as of December 15, 2014;
- largest off-line world records database: over
250,000 records on our files and library;
- largest world record holders database
sample here and here )
- largest adjudicators team available: world wide coverage for our verification & certification services; this service is available through any local State authority (Mayor, Sheriff, Post
Office Chief Executive, Captain, etc);
- largest availability of our world records through: Google
search, Yahoo, Bing, RSS, etc.
World Record Academy spans the globe to find
the widest selection of authentic World Records around the World.Each
new world record is carefully verified by top specialists.
World Record Academy is a member of Google News Network.
The service covers news articles appearing each day on the news
section of our website. Google News bring readers the top headlines
of the minute. Google News has been integrated with Google
Search History, also-which means that our published records
are available on searches whithin hours after their publication!
As a free news source, Google is being
used on a daily basis by tens of thousands media organizations,
websites, blogs and newspapers. Google's
updated news search is an exceptionally powerful tool for
web users. Google News offers quick headline updates, the ability
to search current news, and browse categories that enable quick
and easy access to the news that matters most to individual users.
World Record Academy's website is owned
by World Record Academy LLC, USA.
of the unique benefits
having a record recognized
the World Record Academy
fast verification & certification service: 90% of the
new world records applications are verified within 3 days
- you record is listed on our site on a
permanent, REAL web page with large (300k) photos and videos... and NOT a temporary
Blog-type, amateur-alike page, or just a 1-paragraph in a database, (like on other similar site)!
- even if your record it's broken,
it still remain there for the next 10 years (if you registered with us in advance and obtained our certification)!
- your own record page on our site will
# large size photo(s) - see
# up to 12 photos (2 standrad + 10 optional)
# embedded video(s) -up to 3 videos!;
# link to your Blog/site;
to the charity you supported during your attempt; mention
about your sponsor(s) and link to their sites!
- mass participations records: we list ALL the
participants on your page; we list directly all the names
for up to 300 participants and we link to larger lists; see
sample here and here;
we are the only organization which (bother to) do this!
- all new world records are listed
in our News page;
- all new records are published within
hours on Google
News, making your record known worldwide, especially
to the media!
- within 24 hours, your record will
be available on Google Search engine, making it available
on a Global audience! (see
- we also submit directly all our new records to Bing, Yahoo and many other smaller search engines;
- all new records are also listed
in our RSS
News feed; our RSS feed is being used by individuals but also for inclusion in Blogs, Search engines, media new research, Iphone Apps, etc;
- in less than 10 days you can
get your world record certificate, which can contain a mention
about your sponsors or you can mention those who helped you;
- your place in our Book of Records and/or our e-books, Apps is secured!
(unlike others, we don't "select" a very limited
number of records for inclusion in our publications); if you set a
record with us, you will be listed at least in one publication!